What is the Pathway’s Program?
The Pathways Program is now virtual!
As an educational and recruiting initiative through the Admissions Office at 4Cs, the Pathways Program offers personalized guidance through the entire enrollment process. Goals of the program include:
- Providing a personalized enrollment pathway for each participant
- Increasing FAFSA completion though financial aid assistance
- Providing one $4,000 scholarship to each participating high school
- Getting students advised and registered earlier than general applicants
Who is eligible?
The Pathways Program is open to any student attending one of our regional partner high schools. To qualify, students must complete the following:
- Complete the 4Cs Online Application (Fall 2021 deadline has passed)
- Submit official high school transcript
- Attend a virtual on-the-spot interview
- Complete testing, advising, and registration at 4Cs
*Note: Students who do not meet the deadline are still eligible to enroll at Cape Cod Community College and apply for the scholarship
What are the benefits?
On the spot interviews
Virtual one-on-one personal interviews will give students an opportunity to meet with their assigned 4Cs admissions counselor to review their application, ask questions, and get additional support through the enrollment process. We encourage all school counselors to work with their designated 4Cs admissions liaison in coordinating an on-the-spot date.
Financial Aid Assistance
Personalized financial aid assistance during virtual drop-in hours. Our financial aid staff is available to answer any questions about your financial aid, FASFA, and federal loans.
Remote Zoom Visit
Meeting ID: 983 1467 4608
Scholarship Deadline: May 14, 2021